I'm lucky that my first try at taking Maternity Photos was with my gorgeous friend Laurie, who will be expecting her first child, who is a SURPRISE gender baby later this month! I'd like to say right now that my guess is that she is pregnant with a boy (Cole), but I would also like to add that I would be EQUALLY thrilled if little Julia came into this world... mainly because I'd like to dress her up & take millions of pictures of her, because IF it's a girl... I know she'd be gorgeous like her Mama!! Either way, I'm absolutely dying in anticipation because I am NOT a patient person & I've known of this precious bundle of joy since mid-January! So... here is my friend, Laurie.... beautifully pregnant with SURPRISE #1!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Wow! Love the red!!! Gorgeous pics - the color is a great touch. :)
Gorgeous Laurie...gorgeous pictures!
Love 'em! (:
Wow Dana these are gorgeous!! She looks fantastic and must love how beautifully you captured this special time for her!!
Post a Comment